- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Reliable Output Voltage Stability
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Overload Capability up to 150% Load
- Electronic Control
- Swift response to voltage fluctuations
- High efficiency
- Remote Monitoring through Serial and Dry Contact Port
- Manual Bypass Switch
- Operation Capability at high Temperature and Humidity
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Spare parts guarantee for 10 years
- Reliable technical service support
Three types of SVR model are available depending on Mains Voltage Variation:
1. Normal Range makes voltage regulation between 150 to 265VAC
2. Wide Range makes voltage regulation between 110 to 270VAC
3. Special Range makes voltage regulation between 90 to 285VAC
Static Voltage Regulators ( SVR ) are designed to protect your electrical equipment from voltage fluctuations in the mains supply.
Working on the principle of “changing coils”, the SVR feeds the user equipment from its own auto – transformer. The coil changes prevent fluctuations in the supply voltage thus ensuring the safe operation of the electrical equipment.
The working mechanism is different from the classic automatic servo voltage regulator. Changes in the number of windings made by the servo motor in the AVR are controlled electronically by a thyristor, this is the reason for the increase in the speed of response to voltage changes, instead of a mechanical system causing the changes, the direct triggering of a fast thyristor is responsible for an accelerated response. Furthermore the possibility of corrosion, calibration and maintenance requirements are avoided.
This type of Voltage regulator protects against excessive current and short circuit.
The input voltage, output voltage ( if regulator is in operation ), output current, mains frequency measurements can be recorded from the front panel. Additionally, the following information can be also be obtained from the SVR; Load on bypass or regulator; indication for availability of input for bypass and overload indication.
19″ Rack Mountable type, Industrial Type and on Castors Type for Individual Uses are available upon request.